Sunday 16 October 2011

Candy Corn Popcorn Balls

Sometimes popcorn balls can be way too sticky, and I have to mentally count my teeth after every bite to make sure I haven't lost an incisor in the ball accidentally. Not so with this recipe for Candy Corn Popcorn Balls. These Halloween treats are held together by melted marshmallows instead of a sugar syrup, so they stay soft and chewy, and the vanilla flavor of the marshmallows blends nicely with the candy corn. They are quite sweet, but what's a Halloween candy without a little sugar buzz?

Get the recipe: Candy Corn Popcorn Balls
More Popcorn Balls:
Packed Popcorn Balls | Popcorn Pops


Get my Weekly Newsletter | Connect on Facebook | Find me on Twitter.


Get my Weekly Newsletter | Find me on Twitter.

Photo c2010 Elizabeth LaBau, licensed to About.com, Inc.


View the original article here

0 意見 :

Post a Comment

 

Candy Recipes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design