Wednesday 18 April 2012

Polish Chocolate Plums

Polish Chocolate Plums are a simple recipe featuring dried plums, toasted almonds, and rich semi-sweet chocolate. This recipe is based on a traditional Polish sweet called Sliwka Naleczowska w Czekoladzie, but you can call them "delicious" in any language.

Don't believe me? Still a little scared of all of those consonants? Here are a few things readers have said in their reviews of this recipe: "Delicious! "So easy to make! More nutritious than most sweets." and "I made these and they were so easy and taste great! I would never buy them in the store again." You don't have to take my word for it--try them yourself!

Get the recipe: Polish Chocolate Plums


Get my Weekly Newsletter | Connect on Facebook | Find me on Twitter.

Polish Chocolate Plums Photo c2009 Elizabeth LaBau, licensed to About.com, Inc.


View the original article here

0 意見 :

Post a Comment

 

Candy Recipes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design