Friday 10 February 2012

Lovebug Truffles

Lately I've been wearing my culinary Fancy Pants pretty frequently. What can I say? Valentine's Day brings out the gourmand in me. Why settle for boring candy when I can enjoy decadent delights like Passion Fruit Truffles, Raspberry Rose Truffles, or Champagne Truffles? But sometimes, a girl gets tired of gold dusted-this and silver-flecked that, and longs for something a little less extravagant.

Enter...Lovebug Truffles! These charming rascals are on the other end of the classy-cute spectrum. No one will mistake them for a runaway from a Parisian pastry shop, but everyone will love their sweet little faces anyhow. These ladybug lookalikes aren't too complicated, but there are lots of decorating steps involved, so I've put together a photo tutorial showing how to make lovebug truffles.

Get the recipe: Lovebug Truffles


Get my Weekly Newsletter | Connect on Facebook | Find me on Twitter.

Lovebug Truffles Photo c2011 Elizabeth LaBau, licensed to About.com, Inc.


View the original article here

0 意見 :

Post a Comment

 

Candy Recipes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design