Tuesday 6 March 2012

Nutella Fudge

This week on the candy blog it's all Nutella, all the time. World Nutella Day was a few weeks ago (February 5th), but who has time for an obscure food holiday when you're in the throes of Valentine's candy madness? Now that the major candy holidays have passed, we can devote our attention to something else deserving of true love: Nutella. My favorite way to enjoy this rich chocolate-hazelnut spread has traditionally involved a spoon, my mouth, and possibly a few fingers, but I thought I would branch out this year and work Nutella into some candy recipes.

First up: Nutella Fudge. This quick, creamy fudge has Nutella, semi-sweet chocolate, and chunks of toasted hazelnuts. The Nutella taste isn't overwhelming, so it's a good gateway candy if you're on the fence about Nutella or--gasp--if you know someone who claims they don't like it. (Hard to believe, but I've heard such people actually exist.) Give them a piece of this fudge, sit back, and wait for them to come begging for more.

Get the recipe: Nutella Fudge


Get my Weekly Newsletter | Connect on Facebook | Find me on Twitter.

Nutella Fudge Photo c2011 Elizabeth LaBau, licensed to About.com, Inc.


View the original article here

0 意見 :

Post a Comment

 

Candy Recipes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design