Monday 12 March 2012

Shamrock Fudge

What's luckier than finding a four-leaf clover? How about finding an edible four-leaf clover? Well, maybe all clovers are technically edible--what do I know? I didn't major in Cloverology. What I'm trying to say is, I have a recipe for Shamrock Fudge that's way better than finding some special weed with four leaves. This particular fudge is a simple microwave fudge made with white chocolate and condensed milk, then flavored with mint extract to make it nice and refreshing. The best part, though, is the decoration--I swirl green food coloring through it to give it a marbled look, then roll the edges of the shamrock-shaped fudge pieces in green sprinkles to make them sparkle. One bite of these babies, and you'll feel like the luckiest person alive.

Get the recipe: Shamrock Fudge


Get my Weekly Newsletter | Connect on Facebook | Find me on Twitter.

Photo c2011 Elizabeth LaBau, licensed to About.com, Inc.


View the original article here

0 意見 :

Post a Comment

 

Candy Recipes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design