Thursday 21 July 2011

Candy: Cinnamon Cashew Brittle

Candy
Get the latest headlines from the Candy GuideSite.
Cinnamon Cashew Brittle
Jul 21st 2011, 10:19

I think my love affair with cinnamon toffee has been well-documented. I blog about my beloved Cinnamon Hazelnut Toffee practically every Christmas season, in a (futile) attempt to subliminally get someone else to make me a batch of the stuff. So if I know cinnamon toffee is so good, why did I wait so long to try cinnamon brittle? I don't know the answer to that question, but I DO know that it was worth the wait.

After tasting this Cinnamon Cashew Brittle recipe, I wondered why anyone would want to make any brittle--heck, any candy!--without cinnamon. It just adds such a warm, comforting flavor, and it makes this cashew brittle so much more interesting. The toasted and salted cashews sure don't hurt, either. If you love cinnamon like I do, I recommend putting in the full amount the recipe calls for. If you're less sure about this cinnamon business, try using less--even a half-teaspoon adds a little something special to this recipe.

Get the recipe: Cinnamon Cashew Brittle


Get my Weekly Newsletter | Find me on Twitter.

Cinnamon Cashew Brittle Photo ©2011 Elizabeth LaBau, licensed to About.com, Inc.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 意見 :

Post a Comment

 

Candy Recipes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design