Friday 29 July 2011

Candy: Peanut Honey Toffee

Candy
Get the latest headlines from the Candy GuideSite.
Peanut Honey Toffee
Jul 29th 2011, 09:33

As a child I would often eat peanut butter & honey sandwiches, because I loved the combination of the crunchy, savory peanut butter and the sticky, sweet honey. And because my father worked a few summers as a beekeeper, we literally had a lifetime supply of honey in big buckets in the garage. Looking back, it's amazing I didn't turn into a bee myself. Or should my honey addiction have turned me into a bear, Winnie the Pooh-style?

At any rate, I've recreated my favorite sandwich flavors in this recipe for Peanut Honey Toffee. This easy candy features whole peanuts, peanut butter, and a good dose of honey to create a classic toffee that's nutty, crunchy, and slightly chewy from the fragrant honey.

Get the recipe: Peanut Honey Toffee


Get the latest Candy recipes and news by signing up for my Weekly Newsletter or following me on Twitter.

Peanut Honey Toffee Photo ©2008 Elizabeth LaBau, licensed to About.com, Inc.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 意見 :

Post a Comment

 

Candy Recipes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design