Saturday 7 January 2012

Homemade Twix Bars

New Year's Resolutions are all well and good, but it's been five whole days by now...are you ready for some candy yet? If you need a reward for your hard work, a break from the broccoli, or just a fun recipe to attempt on a lazy afternoon, I have the perfect solution for you: homemade Twix Bars! They're pretty faithful to the original--a crunchy shortbread base, a smooth caramel filling, and a coating of chocolate on the outside. However, this shortbread uses lots of butter for a shatter-in-your-mouth texture, and the caramel is enriched with cream for a luscious taste. Have I teased you enough? Try this Twix Bars recipe and tell me what you think!

Get the recipe: Homemade Twix Bars


Get my Weekly Newsletter | Connect on Facebook | Find me on Twitter.

Twix Photos c2010 Elizabeth LaBau, licensed to About.com, Inc.


View the original article here

0 意見 :

Post a Comment

 

Candy Recipes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design