1.When you are ready to finish you pearls, pour some luster dust into a container that can be sealed, like a Tupperware container.
2.Add a small amount of clear alcohol or alcohol-based extract, just enough to turn the luster dust into a shimmering liquid.
3. Stir until all of the dust has dissolved. Working in batches if necessary, add the pearls, being sure to leave plenty of room in the container.
4.Cover the container with a lid, and shake the pearls around until they’re coated with the luster dust. Pour the finished pearls onto a baking sheet covered with waxed paper or parchment, and repeat until all of the pearls are coated and shiny, adding more dust and liquid as needed.
More Cake Decorating Tutorials
- Fondant Pearls - How to Make Fondant Pearls - Fondant Recipes
- What is Luster Dust - Pearl Dust - How to Use Luster Dust and Other Decorat...
- How to Make Fondant Petals - Add Shimmer Dust
- How to Make Molded Chocolate Candy - Paint the Chocolates With Luster Dust
- Pour Ginger Honey Mixture In Container To Infuse