Wednesday 31 August 2011

Apple Cider Caramels

It has been (ridiculously, unbearably) hot in my neck of the woods, but I am doing everything in my power to will cooler weather to my city. I'm busting out the pumpkin bread, unpacking sweaters, and planning fall decorations. These Apple Cider Caramels are another part of my ploy to lure Autumn temperatures. The apple cider adds a slight bite and a fruity aroma to traditional caramels. I love how the sweet, slightly burnt caramelized sugar taste pairs perfectly with the tart apple cider, spicy cinnamon, and rich butter. I don't know if my plan will work, but if it doesn't, I can still have a taste of fall while suffering heat stroke.

Get the recipe: Apple Cider Caramels


Get my Weekly Newsletter | Connect on Facebook | Find me on Twitter.
Apple Cider Caramels Photo c2009 Elizabeth LaBau, licensed to About.com, Inc.


View the original article here

0 意見 :

Post a Comment

 

Candy Recipes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design