Tuesday 9 August 2011

Coconut Mango Bark

I believe I mentioned my obsession with freeze-dried berries just a few weeks ago when I talked about my Red, White, and Blueberry Bark. Well friends, the freeze-dried fixation hasn't gone away, and in fact it's gotten worse. You can now add freeze-dried mango to the list of things I just won't shut up about. But can you blame me? The crunchy, vibrantly fruity freeze-dried mango bits in this Coconut Mango Bark pair perfectly with vanilla-scented white chocolate and golden toasted coconut. If you have a Trader Joe's near you, you can find freeze-dried fruit in the dried fruit and nuts section. If you don't, well, first of all, my condolences, but secondly, never fret. It's easily available online just by searching for "freeze-dried fruit." Just make sure to buy a bunch, because I'm telling you--this stuff is addictive.

Get the recipe: Coconut Mango Bark


Get my Weekly Newsletter | Find me on Twitter.

Coconut Mango Bark Photo c2011 Elizabeth LaBau, licensed to About.com, Inc.


View the original article here

0 意見 :

Post a Comment

 

Candy Recipes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design