Tiger Fudge is a peanut butter and chocolate treat made from only three ingredients. It looks so sophisticated and tastes so good, no one will ever guess how easy it is to make.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces (1-1/4 cups) white chocolate chips
- 8 ounces (1-1/4 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/3 cups crunchy peanut butter, divided
1. Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place the white chocolate and 1 cup of peanut butter in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Place the semi-sweet chocolate and 1/3 cup peanut butter in a separate microwave-safe bowl.
3. Microwave the white chocolate mixture until melted and smooth, stirring after every minute. Repeat this same procedure with the semi-sweet chocolate mixture.
4. Using a large spoon or measuring cup, place alternate dollops of white and dark chocolate in the prepared pan. This doesn’t have to be neat or precise, you just want to make sure that the chocolates are well-distributed and one is not primarily on top or bottom.
5. Take a butter knife and briefly twirl it through the pan, creating swirls of color and mixing the two chocolates. Do not swirl too much, otherwise your fudge will get to be a muddy brown color!
6. Place the pan in the refrigerator to chill for about 2 hours. Once the candy is fully set, remove it from the pan and cut into small 1x1” squares to serve. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.