These mouth-puckering gummy candies can be made in any flavor you desire, but I would recommend trying to match complimentary Jell-O and Kool-Aid flavors. The Kool-Aid can be increased to a full package if an extra sour flavor is desired. To make a sugar-free candy, substitute sugar-free Jell-O.
Cook Time: 5?minutes
Total Time: 5?minutes
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 packages Jell-O, any flavor
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 package Kool-Aid, any flavor
1. Prepare an 8x8-inch pan by spraying it lightly with cooking spray. Alternately, you can use sprayed candy molds to make gummy shapes.
2. Place the water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
3. Immediately add the Jell-O, Kool-Aid, and gelatin and stir vigorously until it has all dissolved.
4. Pour the candy into the prepared pan, or spoon it into the prepared molds. Place in the refrigerator to set for approximately 20 minutes.
5. Candy can be cut into worms, squares, or shapes using cookie cutters.