Sunday 28 August 2011

Marshmallow Caramel Pops

If you have ever eaten a marshmallow and thought, "This is good, but I wish it was sweeter," then do I have a candy for you! For all those who scoff at moderation, I am pleased to introduce you to Marshmallow Caramel Pops, which are marshmallows coated in a layer of caramel, topped with chocolate, and then covered in sprinkles. Sounds insane? Well, I won't argue with you. This is a candy for a serious sweet tooth.

You can class these up by using homemade or gourmet marshmallows, homemade caramels, or good-quality bittersweet chocolate. But even if you choose to use storebought EVERYTHING and top them with some chopped candy bars or something, there is no judgement here. Just be sure to have a little broccoli afterwards. You know, for nutrition's sake.

Get the recipe: Marshmallow Caramel Pops


Get my Weekly Newsletter | Connect on Facebook | Find me on Twitter.

Marshmallow Caramel Pops Photo c2011 Elizabeth LaBau, licensed to About.com, Inc.


View the original article here

0 意見 :

Post a Comment

 

Candy Recipes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design