Sunday 4 September 2011

Apple Pâtes de Fruits

I feel like I've been featuring a lot of p?te de fruit candy recipes lately--or maybe it's not that I've been featuring so many, it's just that I think they're kind of a lesser-known candy, so whenever I feature, say, two in two months, it feels like I'm throwing a giant p?tes de fruits parade and shoving them down your throats. I know they're not as fun as fudge or as sexy as truffles, but believe me when I tell you, there is no better candy to make when you want to feature fresh fruit.

Other candies may use a little fruit puree here and there, or call for the occasional dried or fresh fruit thrown in, but p?tes de fruits are composed almost entirely of fruit, so they taste like a piece of fruit punched you in the mouth. In a good way! If you, too, would like to be punched in the mouth by intense apple flavor (in a good way!) pick up a few of your favorite apples and make these Apple P?tes de Fruits. And with that, my friends, I pinky-promise not to mention anything that starts with "p" and ends with "?tes de fruits" for at least another two months.

Get the recipe: Apple P?tes de Fruits


Get my Weekly Newsletter | Connect on Facebook | Find me on Twitter.
Apple P?tes de FruitsPhoto c2009 Elizabeth LaBau, licensed to About.com, Inc.


View the original article here

0 意見 :

Post a Comment

 

Candy Recipes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design