Saturday 10 September 2011

Chai Marshmallows

I was going to start this post with a glamour shot of these Chai Marshmallows, artfully arranged and fluffed up and posing just so. But then I figured that in order to be convinced of their deliciousness, you REALLY need to see them in their natural habitat: melting in a mug of hot chocolate.*

*Psst, that's not just any hot chocolate, that's pumpkin pie hot chocolate! If you've been following me on facebook, you know that I'm a little obsessed with pumpkin flavors right now. And yes, I had hot chocolate this week...even though it's 100 degrees outside. Clearly I am in need of a fall-tervention.

But back to the marshmallows! These beauties are infused with chai tea and loaded with more spices like cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. They're sweet and exotically spiced and although they are already a wee bit addicting on their own, they are absolutely perfect when added to your favorite warm beverage. And if you're not a tea drinker, you can use any spiced herbal tea in the recipe (ginger or cinnamon are both pretty easy to find) or even omit the tea entirely and just go very heavy on the other spices.

Get the recipe: Chai Marshmallows


Get my Weekly Newsletter | Connect on Facebook | Find me on Twitter.

Chai Marshmallows Photo c2011 Elizabeth LaBau, licensed to About.com, Inc.


View the original article here

0 意見 :

Post a Comment

 

Candy Recipes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design