Sunday 11 September 2011

Mango Marshmallows

Recently I found some frozen mango pulp in the freezer section of a local grocery store, and on an impulse I bought a package. Once I got home I realized I didn't have any big plans for the mango, so it languished in my freezer for a few weeks. Finally I decided to experiment with it, and started using it in place of fruit purees in a number of my favorite recipes. These playful sessions led to some great discoveries, like this delicious recipe for Mango Marshmallows. These marshmallows are light, fluffy, and bursting with vibrant mango flavor. They're very refreshing and are a nice change from the usual super-sweet candies. If you can't find mango pulp, you can simply puree ripe mangoes in a blender and then strain out any big chunks before making the marshmallows.

Get the recipe: Mango Marshmallows


Get my Weekly Newsletter | Connect on Facebook | Find me on Twitter.
Mango Marshmallows Photo c2008 Elizabeth LaBau, licensed to About.com, Inc.


View the original article here

0 意見 :

Post a Comment

 

Candy Recipes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design