Saturday 10 September 2011

Oreo Marshmallows

I have good news and I have bad news. The good news: these Oreo Marshmallows are quite possibly the cutest marshmallows ever made. I mean, 3 layers of chocolate and vanilla marshmallow, cut into circles and rolled in cookie crumbs?! Adorbs, as the kids say.

The bad news: the cuteness comes at a price, and the cost is having to make all 3 layers separately. Don't hate me! I had to do it! There is just not another good way to get three smooth, even layers without making them one at a time. I mean, maybe if I was Willy Wonka it would be a different story, but I am only one woman. No edible wallpaper, no everlasting gobstoppers, and definitely no oompa-loompas to do the hard work of recipe testing for me. So, I apologize for the lengthy recipe, but I will NOT apologize for the Oreo Marshmallows themselves. They look amazing, they taste awesome, and I have no regrets.

Get the recipe: Oreo Marshmallows


Get my Weekly Newsletter | Connect on Facebook | Find me on Twitter.

Oreo Marshmallows Photo c2011 Elizabeth LaBau, licensed to About.com, Inc.


View the original article here

0 意見 :

Post a Comment

 

Candy Recipes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design