Sunday 23 October 2011

Marzipan Brains & Severed Fingers (Yum!)

Today, I have two slightly gross but oh-so-good marzipan Halloween candies for you. These Marzipan Brains make me want to stick my arms out like a zombie and moan "braaaains...braaaaains..." for several minutes. I can't deny that these are moan-worthy: homemade pistachio marzipan is shaped into wee little brains that taste delicious. If you're not sure how exactly to make a brain, never fear! I have a handy photo tutorial showing you how to make marzipan brains. Now there's one sentence I never thought I would write.

Marzipan is not limited to creating noshable noggins, however. You can also use delicious almond marzipan to make these slightly repulsive Marzipan Fingers. In my opinion, they make the best Halloween party appetizer. Imagine approaching unsuspecting party guests and asking, "Would you like a lady finger?" Punny and disgusting, my favorite combination.

Get the recipes: Marzipan Brains
Marzipan Fingers


Get my Weekly Newsletter | Connect on Facebook | Find me on Twitter.

Get my Weekly Newsletter | Find me on Twitter.

Marzipan Brains Photo c2010 Elizabeth LaBau, licensed to About.com, Inc.


View the original article here

0 意見 :

Post a Comment

 

Candy Recipes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design